> Home Page > State Associations > ACT > Get Involved > Age Group
Did you know that you can qualify to represent Australia at the Age Group World Championships as part of Team Australia?
The Age Group World Championships are held alongside the Elite World Championships at varying locations around the World each year. We can select up to 20 male and 20 female athletes per age category to represent Team Australia at the World Championships - that's up to 560 athletes per discipline - and you could be one of them!
In order to gain selection on the the Australian Age Group team you must race in Qualifying Races for the relevant discipline. Your finishing position will determine the number of points that you receive, and points are accumulated over the season. Our National Championship races usually hold double points.
If you accumulate enough points, you can qualify to wear the Green & Gold uniform and represent your country alongside thousands of athletes from other countries – it really is the experience of a lifetime.
Qualifying Races (2022 Australian Age Group Triathlon Team)
- Sprint & Super Sprint January 16th 2XU Triathlon Series - Race 3
- Mixed Team Relay January 16th 2XU Triathlon Series - Race 3
- Aquabike February 27th Shimano Husky Triathlon Festival "Big Husky"
- Standard March 13th Mooloolaba Triathlon
Qualifying Races (2023 Australian Age Group Triathlon Team)
Australian Age Group qualifying calendar for the 2023 Australian Age Group Team
ACT will host the following qualifying events for the 2023 Australian Age Group Team:
- Aquathlon February 12th ACT Aquathlon Championships
- Standard Duathlon June 11th Canberra Duathlon
- Sprint Duathlon September 18th ACT Duathlon Championships
- Sprint January 22nd, 2023 Jacqui Fairweather Memorial