Preliminary Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Triathlon NSW Ltd
7.00pm WEDNESDAY 26th OCTOBER 2016
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS for POSITION
In accordance with the Constitution of Triathlon New South Wales Limited, Nominations for election as an Interested Director must be:
- in writing;
- on the prescribed form (if any) provided for that purpose;
- endorsed by the Recognised Triathlon Club confirming that the nominee is an individual member of the Recognised Triathlon Club; and
- certified by the nominee (who must be a Member) expressing his or her willingness to accept the position for which he or she is nominated.
Nominations must be received by the Chief Executive Officer at least 35 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
If the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies to be filled, a secret ballot shall be taken in such usual and proper manner as the chair directs.
The Constitution of Triathlon New South Wales Limited requires that the Board will comprise of not less than six (6) but no more than eight (8) directors.
Each Director is elected for a term of two years, with three Directors elected in each year of odd number.
The Board shall not be comprised of more than one office bearer or director from any single Recognised Triathlon Club
Accordingly, the term of the positions currently held by the following expire at this Annual General Meeting:
- Lucy Burgmann (Balance UTS Triathlon Club)
- Glenn Schwarzel (Macarthur Triathlon Club)
- John Stroud (Northern Suburbs Triathlon Club)
The following, being elected at the AGM in 2015, are currently half way through their term of office and therefore will remain as Directors for the next year:
- Interested Director: Natalie Edwards (Warringah Triathlon Club)
- Interested Director: Michael Gleeson (Balmoral Triathlon Club)
- Interested Director: Joanne Magill (Coffs Harbour Triathlon Club)
The Board may appoint a Maximum of two Independent Directors. At this time there are no Independent Directors on the Board of Triathlon NSW Limited.
Please click on the links below to view the relevant document:
All nominations should be accompanied by a Candidate Statement (no longer than 300 words) outlining skills and experience appropriate to the role of a Director of a Public Company limited by Guarantee.
Nominations should be directed to:
Chief Executive Officer
PO Box 13
ALEXANDRIA NSW 1435
A completed nomination form must be received by the CEO no later than 35 days prior to the Annual General Meeting, therefore received by 5:00pm, Wednesday, 21st September 2016.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com