The concept is simple – utilise our teacher network across the state to invite students who have an interest and skills in either running, swimming or cycling and introduce them to the sport of triathlon.
Surround them with some of the states best coaches, expose them to the skills required for the sport, introduce them to multisport and expand our presence in schools.
It’s also timed perfectly for athletes looking for a competitive advantage at the annual NSW All Schools event, held in February 2020 or one of the other many junior events being conducted around the state of NSW. To see the full list of events, click here.
This three day live-in camp is not designed for athletes who are currently active members of either a Triathlon Regional Academy of Sport program, nor in the Triathlon NSW Development Program. Nor is it for athletes who are attending the Super Sprint Race Weekend at Runaway Bay. Instead, it is designed for new athletes to try the sport and learn in this unique environment.
The Camp Includes:
• Three day, live-in camp including food and accommodation.
• Mentoring and coaching from some of Australia’s best triathlon coaches.
• Held at Sydney Academy of Sport Narrabeen, utilising their high quality sporting facilities.
• Develop your triathlon skills and enhance your performance at the NSW All Schools Triathlon event.
• Culminating in a fully sanctioned race (included in your registration!) by commercial Race Directors, Mildren Events.
Date: Monday 9th to Wednesday 11 December 2019
Venue: SAS Narrabeen
Cost: $385 levy for Triathlon Australia Members / $405 for non-Triathlon Australia Members
NB – Non Triathlon Australia cost includes 8 week ‘Try before you buy membership’ which includes insurance.
To register – click here