This Saturday (March 5th), the Seven Network will host the Weekend Sunrise Parathon to help raise funds for the 2016 Australian Paralympic Team and would be delighted if you could be part of it!
The Australian Paralympic Committee are inviting all of our valued partners and supporters to join us for this exciting Australian first!
WHERE: Channel 7 Studios – 52 Martin Place, Sydney
TIME: Saturday March 5th from 7am to 12pm
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Show support in Sydney’s Martin Place. Please spread the word!
- Meet Channel 7 Personalities including:
- Better Homes and Gardens and House Rules host Johanna Griggs;
- My Kitchen Rules judge Colin Fassnidge;
- 7 News and Sunday Night presenter Melissa Doyle;
- The Morning Show co-hosts Larry Emdur and Kylie Gillies
- Surprise Guests to be revealed;
- Fun and interactive activities hosted by APC sponsors:
- Encourage your family, friends and Social Media followers to attend (image attached), or donate if they’re unable to be there;
- For those interstate, tune into Weekend Sunrise on to watch all the fun and excitement.
- Visit www.7Parathon.com.au;
- Be part of the LIVE Weekend Sunrise broadcast;
- Help raise much-needed funds for the 2016 Australian Paralympic Team. Visit the Weekend Sunrise Parathon website: www.7Parathon.com.au
- Meet Australian Paralympic athletes including:
- Some of our Rio 2016 hopefuls;
- Paralympic legends from past Games;
From 7am to noon, Weekend Sunrise viewers will be introduced to some outstanding Para-athletes aiming for gold in Rio and importantly, will have the opportunity to donate much-needed financial assistance to help ensure every Australian Paralympian is given the chance to succeed at the Games this September.
HOW ELSE CAN YOU HELP?
Please make a donation via www.7Parathon.com.au ... every dollar raised goes directly to the Australian Paralympic Team.
If you’re unable to attend, we’d still love any support you can give us via social media:
@sunriseon7; @Channel7; @AUSParalympics
Australian Paralympic Team