ATTENTION TEACHERS OR THOSE INVOLVED WITH A SCHOOL:
Your school has the chance to win $5,000!
All you have to do is approve for a Triathlon NSW representative to attend a School Assembly in Term 4, 2016.
The purpose of the TRYstars visit is to promote a healthy and active lifestyle through participation in multisport such as Triathlon, Aquathlon and Duathlon as well as promote the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon in February 2017. The presentation would take approximately ten minutes and includes a short video.
Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon is the largest Under 16's triathlon series in the world because it’s all about fun and every kid wins a medal.
CLICK HERE to register today!
- School Assembly Presentation: A Triathlon NSW representative attends one School Assembly in Term 4, 2016 to promote the benefits of a healthy and activity lifestyle through multisport participation and shows a video.
- Benefits: Each student will be exposed to triathlon (swim, bike and run) movements in a fun and inclusive learning environment. Students will learn about everyday behaviours that promote a healthy lifestyle across their life span
- Next Steps: A representative from Triathlon NSW will contact you to confirm your interest and to request a time to meet in person.
- Prize Draw: A $5,000 prize draw at the end of the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon (SWKT) where each school participates in a Triathlon NSW assembly visit that registers 15 or more students in their nearest SWKT location the same year has a chance to win. (One prize for Australia-wide). There are also 4 free entries into the SWKT.
- Visit Registration: Please click here if you would like to register for a visit.
- Sporting Schools Information: Please click here to view more information for future opportunities within your school.
- TRYstars Information: Please click here to view more information about TRYstars programs.
Thank you and please don’t hesitate to contact the Julie Hunziker from Triathlon NSW on 0405 631 593 to discuss further.