Triathlon NSW Development Pathway
The objectives of the program remains to create environments which athletes can develop the necessary tactical, technical, physiological and psychological skill competencies to aid progression through to the National Athlete Pathway.
The ‘Rest of State Talent Academy’ (ROSTA) will continue, aligned with the current Regional Academies of Sport Programs (RASi), conducted around NSW. It will offer those juniors who are not geographically located near a RASi program, a pathway and opportunity to be involved. Those who do not have access to a Regional Academy of Sport program are invited to apply for the ROSTA.
Our TNSW / TACT Emerging Talent Squad will primarily target our World Triathlon Junior athletes with Training and Race Camp experiences. This level will rightly wear the TNSW Trisuit or the TACT Trisuit and see a focus on building more advanced tactical and technical skills whilst developing a level of robustness and behavioral attributes that will equip them to better handle the full time training demands post high school.
Our TNSW / TACT U23 Development Squad gives our university-age athletes the time and space to establish a training environment to suit them, settle into university and potentially life out of home, all whilst training to develop their professional career in sport and racing professionally around the world.
2022/2023 rEST OF STATE TALENT ACADEMY (rosta) Squads.
2022/2023 EMERGING TALENT AND U23 DEVELOPMENT SQUADS.
Please see below further information about the TNSW / TACT Development Pathway.
Any enquiries should be directed to the Triathlon NSW Office on (02) 8488 6250.
1. TNSW / TACT Development Pathway Selection Policy 2022
2. TNSW/TACT Development Pathway Appeals Policy 2022
3. TNSW Mixed Team Relay Selection Policy - COMING SOON
4. TNSW Mixed Team Relay Selection Appeal Policy - COMING SOON
5. Triathlon Australia Draft Legal Endorsement Policy*
*For the sake of clarity, an approved bike skills assessor in NSW is a currently accredited Triathlon Australia Performance Coach or Regional Academy of Sport Triathlon Head Coach.
1. 2022 Performance Racing Calendar (TBC)
2. 2022 Academy Games (TBC)
3. 2022 All Schools Triathlon (TBC)
4. Billigence Talent ID Camp (TBC)
5. Palladium Property TNSW/TACT No.1 Mixed Relay Teams (TBC)
6. 2022/23 Billigence Championship Series Information Booklet - COMING SOON
7. Billigence Championship Series Results
8. BPCS Athlete Information Booklet - COMING SOON
1. Education Series Videos: Coach & Development Sessions hosted by Triathlon QLD (2019) 2. UCI Wheel List