- Find Events
- Our Events
- Club Championships
- Scody Club Championships - North Queensland
- National Championships
- Age Group World Championships
- State Series
|ABOUT CLUB AFFILIATION||WHO CAN AFFILIATE?|
Triathlon clubs are the connectors of our triathlon community, and deliver a compelling ‘welcome to triathlon’ experience. Together we can achieve more, which is why Triathlon Queensland supports over 80 triathlon clubs and squads in Queensland under the National Affiliation Program.
Triathlon Queensland affiliated clubs’ activities and members are covered under the Triathlon Australia Insurance Program to ensure safe training environments for members.
Triathlon Queensland work closely with affiliated clubs to provide grass roots programs for children, juniors and beginners as well as the development of participation, coaches, volunteers and technical officials. Club affiliation with Triathlon Queensland also improves club access to high performance pathways.
Triathlon clubs and squads who are operating in Queensland
Questions about Club Affiliation?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 3369 6900
BENEFITS OF AFFILIATION
Triathlon Queensland actively promote clubs and drive event participants in Queensland to affiliated clubs throughout the season. We know our members love club life and we want to share those stories to increase participation in clubs. Join the Triathlon Queensland community and connect with clubs and athletes across the state.
- Recognition as an affiliated triathlon club of Triathlon Queensland and Triathlon Australia
- Heavily discounted Triathlon Australia membership for club members
- Access to comprehensive insurance through Triathlon Australia for public liability and Director/Officer insurance
- Eligibility for your club to compete in the thriving Triathlon Queensland Club Championships events
- Eligibility for your club members to compete in the Triathlon Queensland Nissan State Series
- Access to Triathlon Queensland Junior Development program
- Club eligibility for Triathlon Queensland awards including; Coach of the Year, Volunteer of the Year, Nissan Club Champions and more
- Access to Triathlon Australia membership system – Active
- Support from Triathlon Queensland to develop club operations, programs and increase club membership
- Access to Triathlon Queensland resources and policies for implementation at club level
- Stay in the loop with news and information for your athletes
- Event promotion – club events featured on Triathlon Australia national calendar
- Assistance in specialised areas including; coaching, junior development, event management, funding opportunities and more
BENEFITS FOR CLUB MEMBERS
Once a club has affiliated, the triathlon club's members will join both the club and Triathlon Australia.
- Access to Triathlon Australia membership benefits
- Compete in the Triathlon Queensland State Championships and State Series
- Insurance coverage when racing and training
- Save on event entry - no more one day race fees
- Represent your club in the Club Championships