Triathlon Victoria is the official body responsible for the management and delivery of the sports of triathlon, duathlon, aquathlon and multisport within Victoria and is affiliated with Triathlon Australia. TV has over 3,200individual members across 47 affiliated clubs and a mission “To ensure the existence of quality triathlon participation opportunities and pathways in Victoria”.
The school and event activation staff support the delivery of the Kids TRYstars activities.
The role will take delegated responsibility for
• Setting up and packing down of equipment (no heavy lifting).
• Distribution of promotional material at the school/event.
• Engaging with and directing participants in simulated swim, bike, run activities.
• Providing information on further opportunities to parents, carers and participants.
Event/school activation staff will also be responsible for communicating standard corporate messages related to program partners such as - the naming partner Weet-Bix, Play It Safe by The Water campaign, and VicHealth’s message of being active.
Applicants should address (in a cover letter no greater than one page)the following KSC which will be used to shortlist/select candidates
1. Ability to meet and/or experience in major responsibility areas
2. Experience/training/qualifications and how this role would assist personal development
3. Personal attributes
Interested persons can contact TV Club & Programs Manager Rob Ward for the position description or to apply via email@example.com