- 2014 Australian Duathlon Championships website now live! More>>
- 2012-2013 Annual Report now available online for all members More>>
- 2014 Age Group Selection policies now online More>>
- New member benefit: Bike Inclusive Airfare Packages to National Championship events More>>
- See the TA Value Added Member Benefits Package More>>
Race Competition Rules
Race Competition Rules (RCR) are essential to maintaining a quality level of competition for all of our members, so the rules are reviewed and updated on an annual basis by our National Technical Committee to reflect the ever-evolving conditions of our sport.
In addition, our rules comply with those of the international body that governs triathlon, the International Triathlon Union.
RACE RULES TO REMEMBER!
Knowing your race competition rules is just as important as knowing your equipment or having the right training programme – it will set you off on the right foot, save you time and penalties, but more importantly knowing your rules will ensure the safety of you, and your fellow competitors around you.
We will be publishing a ‘Rule to Remember’ each month on our website in our aim to promote our RCR, so keep an eye out for these updates - we encourage you to share the rules with your training buddies, your club, and anybody you know who is involved in the sport.
So, remember to race safe, race smart, and remember your race rules!