- ASADA Issues Supplement Warning - 5 weeks out from Rio. See our latest news.
- National Events Calendar for 2016-2017 available - download a copy now.
- We need your help... to raise $80k to get our Elite Para's to Rio & World Champs. Every little bit helps
- Australian Age Group Team Selection Policies will be released on the 7th of July 2016
Welcome to the Triathlon Australia membership page. When joining, you will simultaneously become a member of both Triathlon Australia and your nominated State or Territory Triathlon Association (STTA).
We strongly encourage you to join a triathlon club. Clubs offer safe training environments, coaching expertise and often well run events. If you wish to join a club, you should select a 'Club membership' option at the time of joining (note that club fees vary and are on top of fees outlined in the membership fees page).
adult subscriptions default to automatic renewal upon registration
Please click 'new memberships: join here' if you are looking for the following:
- New to Triathlon and registering for the first time.
- Existing members who are joining a NEW club or a SECOND Club.
- Existing members who are CHANGING clubs.
- Existing members who have moved and wish to join a NEW state Triathlon Association.
ADULT SUBSCRIPTIONS DEFAULT TO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL UPON REGISTRATION
please click 'existing members: manage your membership' if you are looking for the following:
- Existing members who want to turn OFF/ON their automatic renewals switch.
- Existing members who want to update personal details or update credit cards.
- Existing members who want to view their family/group memberships and locate TA membership numbers.
- Annual membership expires on 30 June each year.
- *Each membership application transaction will incur a 5% fee charged by our system technology provider Active Network. This 5% processing fee includes the fee associated with credit/debit card transaction charges as well as Active Network’s registration and software management costs.
- All adult membership categories (for those 20yrs and over as of 31 December 2016, including standalone Coach memberships) are set to automatically renew annually on 1 July. You are able to opt out of this auto-renewal setting at any point by logging into your member portal and changing this setting.
- We strongly support club membership and our annual membership fees are structured to reflect this. The cost of annual membership is lower for those individuals who are members of affiliated Triathlon clubs. The cost of club membership varies across clubs and is additional to the fees outlined above.
- Please note that you must use a different email address for every adult individual registering.
- You are able to use your membership confirmation email as proof of membership if you attend events before you have received your membership card. Membership packs take between 3-6 weeks to arrive in the post to your nominated postal address.
ACCESSING YOUR MEMBER PORTAL
Please note that Active Memberships is NOT compatible with any mobile devices. Please access your membership portal via a PC.
If you are using Google Chrome please ensure your pop up settings are allowing the renewal process to occur. This can be done by clicking on the alert in the top right corner and selecting "Always Allow Pop Ups"